So, it’s exam time, and people are stressed. Check out the ideas in the image!
- Bake muffins with a Bible verse – to show care and lift people up
- Put a positive Bible verse on a notice board – but with permission
- Set up a ‘chocolate fountain’ in a room, and let people come and eat a few pieces of fruit, covered in chocolate, as a way of saying “Life ain’t over yet. You’ll get through this!”
- Write a personal card or note to someone to encourage them
Bring light. Bring hope. Bring life!
Find the ‘101 Ideas’ school group magazine from ‘New Generation’ HERE
– with this link also found at the top of Godtak.nz/schools.
…so it’s easy to find
…coz it’s EXCEPTIONAL!