This idea is INTERNATIONAL – with the hope of seeing MILLIONS of videos posted, starting May 2020 and continues throughout 2021.
> See a 1min promo video at youtube here
> The reach on social media even just in NZ can be HUGE if 50 or more do this (and then 100, and then…)!
SPECIAL OFFER TO MOTIVATE THE FIRST VIDEOS:
$10 KFC Voucher for THE FIRST PERSON from each NZ city or town to do the Hope Story Challenge
(If you think that might be you, email Dave on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city/town and a link to your video on social media – and we’ll be in touch!)
WHAT DO TO:
Step 1. Shoot a 60 second video on your phone of your testimony / story of hope
- 1- My life before Jesus
- 2- How I Met Jesus
- 3-My Life with Jesus
- End with an invitation to follow Jesus.
- (1min is about 160 words)
Step 2. Upload & share the video to your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok etc.)
- Send it to your friends.
- Remember to tag the story #HopeStory and #bestdayofmylife (PLUS a hash tag of what God saved you from eg. #suicide #addiction #insecurity)
Step 3. Tag & nominate 5 friends to do the same to help fuel a viral explosion of hope stories online!
NOTE TO YOUTH LEADERS:
- This could be the first outreaching experience for many youth
- Their example will inspire others
- Their non-Church friends will be encouraged when they see the video
- … and this WILL catalyse other things!
This is unbelievably simple – and is an opportunity!